Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Raw Local Honeys or Complaining about Too Tired to Give a Crap.(!)

Okay so it's like this: you go a whole year retweaking your internal clock from an adult life of late night debauches to a sober sunrise-sunset existence. Then suddenly your employer schedules you to work the night shift and the morning shift back to back... Oh the temptation to throw it all away! To become a potato sack in the wind for a faceless corporation! You wonder why my smile is so haggard as I pass you sweet treats through two layers of window (your car and the building.) Granted, my manager probably didn't do it intentionally. He's got weight on him, just like the owner's got weight too, all the way down from corporate. Nobody has time to THINK. When they say "America Runs on Dunkin" this is what they mean. Pop the pill and keep on chuggin'.

Oh yeah, the title.... "Raw Local Honey" I see on the roadside from time to time. Me in my profligate pervasity reads it as some kind of brothel advertisement (in France you could stare down your lady without even entering a building, right?) I imagine the statement as advertising skid row prostitutes with cunts cut up and worn by experience and time, ready to juice a little for you (just pour in some oil and turn the gear.).. Whizzing by at 70 miles an hour... Somewhere, someone, some reason. But excuse the obscenity, I'll try to keep it to a minimum, I know there are children on the internet. They're going to see much worse eventually anyway, but I don't want to be responsible for that. I've got enough on my pate as it is.

---Random Robot Interlude--- Plate spinners speeding down the interstate at 3AM swishing jugs in their bellies picked up between cash out and last call scanning for the spot to drop off the black market goods I poke you you poke me a little licking contract bound in need new genetic material this stuff's getting stale between the bedsheets rolling like rover tail thumping gets the springs going not much time left if I want to show up to work with my face on so make this frantic make this quick dispose of all formalities how bout I call you by my name you call me by yours?---


2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you're blogging. This is a really amazing blog! Thank you for blogging this. I can't wait to see what you blog next!

    ReplyDelete